Sunday, December 20, 2009

snowy day


pic brought to you by the fabulous Ms. Kari Browd!

Well, I am posting here after an extremely difficult week...last week of school and other problems that have been going on. My friend and I just kept calling it the "week from hell." I just finished helping shovel the snow....this darn snow cancelled my Seaford Community Band concert last night, and it was not rescheduled. All that hard work for nothing! I'm going to try to get a lot of stuff done for Christmas today, including finishing my cards and wrapping. I also have to program the digital photo frame I got my brother for Christmas.

I've been reading the blogs I'm following on Google Reader and it has inspired me to write a bit, although I do not know that I have that much to say. I feel like this blog should be different from my old LiveJournal(s) where I just bitched about everything that was going on, lol. Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging! I have an idea to do book reviews? Like write up about some book you like and recommend like Smashed?

    ReplyDelete