Today I am discouraged after a trip to the dermatologist....what a common occurrence. I really don't think they know what they are doing and just try every product that's out there. It's disappointing that the endocrinologist didn't help either really so far.
Anyways, I have SO MUCH school work to do before the Amityville Tree Lighting tonight! Let's hope I actually crack down and get some done. I also have at least 3 phone chats (Gab, Christen, & long-overdue one with Guarcello!) xo
This computer (desktop) wasn't working so well yesterday, but today seems to have made a miraculous recovery. Maybe after the holidays I can convince M&D to get a new one (minus the new monitor that we have). The keyboard is gross! But more importantly it is running slowly. My laptop is great and the "L" key hasn't popped off again, haha.
In a week I will be in Pennsylvania visiting with Aunt Clare & Uncle Jimmy & my friend CLARE! :-D Super excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment